Effective Date: 11/01/18
All Watches Company is the data controller collecting Information from the sites. We can be contacted at email@example.com or call us at 561-200-3648.
While using our site, you may provide us with certain personal data that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data we collect in accordance with law may include, but is not limited to:
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Password (optional)
- Order information
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Financial information (We send this to a third-party payment processor.)
- Pictures or videos you submit
You could also be offered the opportunity to have one of our representatives contact you personally to provide additional information about our products or services.
By initiating any activity or transaction with us that uses financial information, you consent to providing your financial information to us and our service providers processing the transaction to the extent required to provide the payment services to you.
Information Collected Automatically
- Log & Device data. When you visit our site, we may automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This log data may include your web address you came from or are going to, your device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile network carrier, and time zone or location.
- Our third-party service providers may provide us information that tells us how our marketing ads, often placed on third party sites, performed and who clicked on them. This information does not identify any specific individual and is generally non-identifying. If we were to associate it with you we would treat it as personal data.
- We may use a uniquely generated trackable toll-free telephone number on our site or in one of our advertisements. If you call one of these uniquely generated toll-free numbers, we (or a service provider acting on our behalf) may collect non-personally identifiable information about the call (e.g. date, time, duration), as well as personally identifiable information (e.g. your name, the number from which your call originated).
We may use “cookies” (a small text file sent by your computer each time you visit our site) or similar technologies to record log data. Many browsers default to accepting cookies. You may be able to change this setting in your browser and you can also clear your cookies. If you do, you may lose some functionality of our site. Check your browser’s help function to learn more about your cookie setting options.
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Advertising and analytics
- Essential cookies
- Functionality cookies
- Social Media cookies
- Advertising cookies
- Please see below for your choices on cookies in the use of advertising.
- To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us if your computer supports such capabilities. You can opt-out of receiving emails from us. Please see the Your Choices section below.
- We might also use a pixel tag which is a small graphic file that allows us and third parties to monitor the use of the site and provide us with information based on your interaction with the site. These tags may collect the IP address from the device which you loaded the page, the browser type. Pixel tags are also used by our third parties to collect information when you visit our site, the links and other actions you take on our site, and we may use this information in combination with cookies to display targeted advertisements.
- Other data technologies may be used that collect comparable information for security and fraud detection purposes.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your Personal Data as described below.
- Marketing and Communications
- Deliver the product/service and customer support
- We will use Personal Data to provide you access to the All Watches Company Services. We use your personal data to provide you customer support. We use Personal Data to manage our contractual relationship with you and/or because we have a legitimate interest to do so. If you do not provide the data that we request, or prohibit us from collecting such data, we may not be able to provide the requested Services.
- Business Purposes:
- We use personal data to analyze our product and services, as well as the sites, and to perform audits, security and fraud monitoring and prevention. We also use personal data to develop new services, enhance, improve or modify our existing service, identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our marketing efforts, and to operate our business. We use Personal Data as described to manage our contractual relationship with you, comply with a legal obligation and/or because we have a legitimate interest to do so.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated within this policy or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt-out of having your personal information shared.
We share your information in the following ways.
With third party service providers, agents, or contractors. We use other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with providing services to you, including potential third-party purchasers of any items sent to us, as well as credit reporting and fraud checking agencies as necessary.
For example, we may engage Service Providers to process credit card transactions or other payment methods. Or, we may engage Service Providers to provide services such as marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to provide customer service, to collect debts, and to analyze and enhance data (including data about users’ interactions with our service). These Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information in order to provide these functions. In addition, some of the information we request may be collected by third party providers on our behalf. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
In addition, we receive information about you if other users of a third-party website give us access to their profiles and you are one of their “connections” or information about you is otherwise accessible through your “connections” web page, profile page, or similar page on a social networking or other third party website or interactive service.
Analytics. Specifically, for analytics providers, we use Google Analytics Google Analytics which is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Advertising. We may send targeted marketing to you using your personal data we have collected that is based on your interactions with our site which may include your average overall spend. We also use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements, which may include targeted advertisements on a third-party site after you have visited our website. We and the third-party service providers use pixels and cookies to collect anonymous information about your visits to our site and your interaction with our products and services in order to inform, optimize, and measure performance serve ads based on your previous visits to our site. Any tracking that a third party performs is subject to their own privacy notice.
The provider may also use information about your visits to this and other sites to target advertisements for merchandise and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. The provider does not know your name, address, phone number, email address or any of your other personally identifiable information. To opt-out of these ads click on this link.
Unless your browser settings are configured to make your online activities and publicly available information about your online activities (such as traffic data described above) invisible to usage analytics tools, we do not presently have the capability to omit you from usage analytics to the extent your browser only sends us a “do not track” message and does not otherwise screen you from tracking without any action on our part. If you set your browser for Do Not Track, our third party advertising platforms do honor those signals for advertising related tracking. Please note, however, that our honoring a do not track request from your browser does not affect personal information that you have, or will in the future, submit to us.
Third parties, other than our vendors (such as our website analytics provider), do not have authorization from us to track which websites you visited prior and after visiting our website. That said, we cannot control third party tracking and there could be some third-party tracking over time and across third-party websites that occurs without our knowledge or consent.
Unique Marketing Practices in the United States:
We may use third party service providers to send targeted direct mail based on your browsing activity on the site.
We work with a third party ad network that uses a pixel placed on our site that collects shopping click information from our site and shares it with other retailers who opt into the same ad platform. Name, email, address, phone or other similar personally identifying information is not shared with this third party ad network. The other participating retailers can serve a targeted ad to you through online ads on third party sites.
You can opt out of this tracking at any time as described in the choices section of this privacy notice.
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page at http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Facebook: You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217 To see more about Facebook’s participation in the Digital Advertising Alliance please visit the Choices section of this notice. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may participate in Facebook.com’s Custom Audience or LinkedIn’s Audience program which enables us to display personalized ads to persons on our email list when they visit Facebook or LinkedIn respectively. We provide Personal Information such as your email address and phone number to the social media provider to enable it to determine if you are a registered account holder. You may opt-out of participation in this program by contacting us as noted below. You may also opt-out of receiving these ads from the social media network directly.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA/TRANSFER OF DATA
This site is operated in the United States. If you are located in another jurisdiction, please know that your information will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States. By using this site and providing us with information, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States. It is important to note that the privacy laws in the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in other countries such as the European Union. Our service providers use appropriate safeguards to transfer your personal data to the United States.
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into via our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain areas of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We may have links on our site to other sites that we do not operate. If you click on a third-party link, you will be taken directly to that site which is governed by its own privacy notice. We strongly encourage you to read that privacy notice. We do not control that site and assume no responsibility for the content, policies or its practices.
CHOICES AND INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
Individual Rights – Actions you can take:
Under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation and other countries’ privacy laws, you may have certain rights with respect to the processing of your personal data such as:
- Choosing not to provide your personal data
- Accessing, or obtaining a copy of, your personal data
- Checking and editing your data in your user account
- Unsubscribing from direct marketing
- Checking and editing your personal data
- Blocking and deleting the cookies
- Permitting or refusing processing of your location data
- Erasure, or restriction of our processing, of your data
- Objecting to the processing of your personal data
- Withdrawing your consent
- Porting your data to another controller
- Lodging a claim with a supervisory authority
- Data collected directly by our customers at storage locations
Please note that upon exercising any of the rights listed below, you may be requested to provide additional information for identification purposes. Such additional information shall not be used for any other purpose and will be removed after successful identification.
- Providing your data: You may choose not to provide your personal data to us. It should be noted that some features of our websites, applications and other services may not be fully available to you if you choose not to provide us with your personal data (e.g., we may not be able to process your orders without the necessary details).
- Right of access: You may have the right to request access to, or copies of, your personal data, together with information regarding the nature, processing and disclosure of those data.
- Unsubscribing:We include an unsubscribe link in all electronic marketing messages we send to you. You may withdraw your consent to direct marketing at any time. If you do so, we will promptly update our databases, and will not send you further direct marketing, but we may continue to contact you to the extent necessary for the purposes of any products or services you have requested.
- Checking and editing your personal data:Should you have an online user account, you may edit and complete your personal data directly yourself. If you do not have an online user account, you may contact us, who will upon your request as soon as possible rectify, remove or complete the information which is incorrect, unnecessary, lacking or outdated.
- Blocking and deleting cookies:You may block the cookies using your browser settings. Please note that blocking the cookies may affect the usability of our websites. You may also delete the cookies from your browser via its settings, in which case the information collected by the previous cookie will not affect the account created based on the information collected after such deletion.
- Advertising. You can opt out of online targeted advertising by opting out within the advertisement itself or by visiting Digital Advertising Alliance, http://www.aboutads.info/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/. You can also opt out of the Digital Advertising Alliance using your mobile device settings.
- Allowing use of location data:You may give your consent to the use of location data in the options of the device or the application. You may also withdraw such consent at any time from the options menu in your account, or by contacting us.
- Erasure, or restriction of our processing, of your data:Should you believe that we process your data which is not accurate; the processing is illegal; we are not processing your data in accordance with the processing purpose or you want to oppose the processing, you may contact us to request the erasure, or restrictions on the processing, of your data. Please note that we will investigate your request reasonably promptly, before deciding what action to take.
- Right to object:You may have the right to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data.
- Withdrawing your consent.You may at any time decide to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data. If your consent is withdrawn, it does not prevent us from processing your personal data based on other legal bases, such as fulfilling your orders and storing your order data as required by applicable law. However, it should be noted that your account(s) on our web store(s) will be removed, and advantages granted to you via your account will be reset. Please note that withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing performed prior to the date on which we receive notice of such withdrawal.
- Right to data portability:You may have the right to have your personal data transferred to another controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to the extent applicable.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint: For European Union residents, if you feel that our processing of your personal data infringes on data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state where you habitually reside, your place of work or the location of the alleged infringement. If you are located outside of the European Union, you may have rights under privacy laws in the jurisdiction where you live.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, what types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information in the immediately preceding calendar year. To access this information, please contact us as described below.
You have choices when it comes to how we use your data and we want to ensure you have the information to make the choices that are right for you. We aim to offer reasonable steps, so you can correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. We outline your choices below:
E-mail. As described above, if you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails from us, you may opt-out at any time. If you opt-out of a promotional e-mail, we may still send you transactional and administrative emails about this privacy notice or about the products or services you have purchased.
Cookies. Your browser’s help function should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time.
Advertising. You can opt-out of online targeted advertising by opting out within the advertisement itself or by visiting Digital Advertising Alliance, https://www.aboutads.info, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ . You can also opt-out of the Digital Advertising Alliance using your mobile device settings.
To initiate any of these actions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 561-200-3648.
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
We request that you do not send us any sensitive data such as social security or national identification numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health data, biometrics or genetic, criminal background or trade union membership information. If you do send us this information, then you are consenting to its processing in accordance with this privacy notice. To avoid processing of sensitive data, do not submit it.
OUR POLICY ON CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
Our site is not directed to children under 16. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
POLICY CHANGES AND CONTACT INFORMATION
All Watches Company
Attention: Privacy Information Request
7301 W Palmetto Park Rd 110B Boca Raton, FL 33433